Library Service Updates
Here is a snapshot of current service status:
- Full access to library shelves, magazines and newspapers. All capacity limits have been lifted.
- Full access to public computers, printing & photocopying.
- Full access to the Kent Farndale Gallery.
- Study and lounge space is available.
- Room bookings will be resuming in April.
- Masks are no longer required, but they are appreciated.
- Social distancing is recommended wherever possible.
- Food and drink are permitted.
- Some programs continue to be offered via our Facebook Page & YouTube Channel but we have resumed some in-person programs.
- Online collections continue to be available 24/7, so feel free to check out our large collection of ebooks, magazines & audiobooks.
- Contactless pickup is available by request for anyone who prefers not to browse the shelves. Please let staff know by phone or email if you would prefer this service.
Health & Safety Measures
We want to reassure our customers that library staff will be strictly adhering to health and safety measures while working in branches and providing the above services. Staff will be required to practice physical distancing, good hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette while in the building.
Please contact us at 905-985-7686 or via our online comment form if you have any questions about this service or the precautions we are taking.