Library Service Updates
Welcome back! We continue to serve our customers to the best of our ability while observing practices that will help keep our staff and patrons safe:
- The Farndale Art Gallery remains closed until November 6th.
- Full access to library shelves is available and we have resumed newspaper service.
- Full access to public computers, printing & photocopying is available.
- Socially-distanced study and lounge space is available.
- Room bookings will be limited to our small study rooms (with a 2 person limit).
- Contactless pickup will still be available by request for anyone who prefers not to browse the shelves quite yet. Please let staff know by phone or email if you would prefer to continue with this service.
- Masks and social distancing are still required while in the building and no food or drink is permitted.
- Programs will continue to be offered primarily via our Facebook Page & YouTube Channel though we may do limited outdoor programs as weather permits.
- Online collections will continue to be available 24/7, so now might be a wonderful time to check out our large collection of ebooks & audiobooks.
Health & Safety Measures
We want to reassure our customers that library staff will be strictly adhering to health and safety measures while working in branches and providing the above services. Staff will be required to practice physical distancing, good hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette while in the building. Increased cleaning and disinfecting procedures will also be implemented.
Please contact us at 905-985-7686 or via our online comment form if you have any questions about this service or the precautions we are taking.